The Songwriting Secrets Of The Beatles’ is a fascinating book. But too thick, too heavy and too clumsy. What to do?
- ‘Pull’ the case binding
- Scan and print additional title pages
- Split the book block into three equal parts
- Find some pictures for the covers
- Edit them in Photoshop, rich in contrast and black and white
- Design the covers and print the covers on linen
- Rebind the now three books
- Add useful ribbon markers
- Make a box with the original photo
Now you have three handy books.